Self Adhesive Discs are a great alternative to using melted wax directly on your envelopes or invitations. This can save your from spoiling and wasting any elements of your project/invitations, plus any malformed seals can be remelted in a melting spoon and re-used!
- Use a heat proof or silicone mat to create your seals in advance
- Once the seals have fully cooled, peel them off
- Attach a self adhesive disc to the back of the seal
- Peel the backing tab off and place as desired
- Allow to 'set' for a few hours, particularly if you are using these on envelopes which you'll be posting