Order Picker Packer / Warehouse Worker
The Paperbox Ltd – Easingwold, North Yorkshire
What's on offer?
- Initially £8.21 per hour temporary contract
- Potential permanent contract available after 3 months with salary of £8.65
- Up to 28.75 hours per week, working between 9am – 3:15pm Monday to Friday
- Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Car parking available on site.
Successful candidates will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. If you’ve worked in a similar setting before – excellent, but not to worry if you haven’t as full training will be provided and most importantly, we’re looking for the right fit for our team.
Please note that some heavy lifting will be required.
Your duties will include:
- Using machinery, including card creasing equipment and guillotine operation (no prior experience required, full training will be given)
- Picking products to fulfil orders.
- Packing orders ready for shipping.
- Weighing and recording postage amounts.
- Stocking shelves and keeping products neat and organised.
- Unloading and organising deliveries of stock.
- General cleaning duties to keep work stations and warehouse tidy.
Who are we?
We’re a small business on the outskirts of Easingwold and are one of the UK’s premier suppliers of quality card, card blanks, paper and envelopes. We offer these products in a huge array of sizes, styles and colours, many of which will be used as greetings cards, wedding invitations or stationery for our customer’s big day, so attention to detail is important.
Why work at The Paperbox?
We’re a small business on the outskirts of Easingwold and are one of the UK’s premier suppliers of quality card, card blanks, paper and envelopes. We’re easily accessible, just off the A19 and just 11 miles from Thirsk and 13 miles from York with our own staff car park.
In addition to our great starting rate of pay, there is the potential to obtain a permanent contact with pay rising to £8.65.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £8.21 /hour