1 vacancy available:
Machine Operator / Warehouse Operative
The Paperbox Ltd – Easingwold, York
What's on offer?
- Initially £9.00 per hour, rising to £9.50 following training period.
- 31.75 hours per week + overtime, Monday to Friday
- Full training will be provided to successful candidates.
- Free car parking available on site.
Who are we?
The Paperbox is a small business on the outskirts of Easingwold. We are one of the UK’s premier suppliers of quality craft card and wedding stationery materials.
Situated on an industrial estate directly off the A19, we’re easily accessible and just 11 miles from Thirsk and 13 miles from York with our own staff car park.
Successful candidates will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. If you’ve worked in a similar setting before – excellent, but not to worry if you haven’t as full training will be provided and most importantly, we’re looking for the right fit for our team.
Please note that some heavy lifting will be required.
Your duties will include:
- Using machinery, including card creasing equipment and guillotine operation (no prior experience required, full training will be given)
- Picking products to fulfil orders.
- Packing orders ready for shipping.
- Stocking shelves and keeping products neat and organised.
- Unloading wagon deliveries of stock.
Application deadline: 31/08/2021
Salary: From £9.00 per hour
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position you are applying for.